Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Signs of Spring


You know spring is on its way when we are able to get outside with the little one!  Bruce, Gage and I took our new stroller for a spin on Saturday and Sunday.  Bruce isn't too sure about the outdoors yet.  He scrunches his eyes closed real tight and lets out a little cry when we first take him out.  Little by little, he unscrunches his eyes, but won't open them.  After a good amount of time, he finally peeks out.  He will get used to it.  It's just a bright, bright world for a little guy who has been inside most of his life.  :)

Bruce hasn't been using his binky as much any more.  But he wanted it on our walk!  I think it was maybe a little scary.  Like I said, he'll get used to it.  :) 


Other signs of spring:  three colors of crocus blooming in my flower bed - Love it!  I also have tulips and daffodils coming up.  Gage and I both worked to plant potatoes and onions on Sunday.  It was so good to be OUT!

2 comments:

Libby said...

he looks totally annoyed ;) so good to be outside!!!

Steph said...

He'll get used to the stroller...We have the same one and now when I run with Emma she rocks back and forth and laughs....Good Times :)