Saturday, March 20, 2010

First Day of Spring?

Since we certainly can't be out gardening on this first day of spring, Gage, Bruce I are enjoying hunkering down once more for a cozy day indoors.


Our little man!  Snuggled down for a pajama day!

What's goin' on?

Cutie Pie!


Here is the view outside - it has been snowing alllllllll day.


The view inside!
Instead of pouting about the bad weather, we have been enjoying some nice family time together in front of the fire, eating delicious chili (hopefully the last batch of the year!), and working on some indoor hobbies.


A few years ago (okay, more than a few years ago!), Aunt Jan bought me everything I needed to start a quilt and taught me how to do a simple log cabin block.  However, in the "few years" since she got me started, I forgot a thing or two about quilting.

I have been wanting to get started on my quilt again for quite some time, so last weekend Diana gave me another tutorial.  I have been having so much fun with it since!  Above and below are a few of the patterns I am playing around with ... not sure yet which one I will decide on.



2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Lil Bruce is such a sweet thing! Would love to hold him! :) Love the pics and i like the bottom quilt... oh maybe the log cabin... oh who could make up their mind? Not me! HA! Can't watch game anymore!

Libby said...

Bruce we can't wait to see you!! Only two more weeks!!