Thursday, June 4, 2009

Buffalo River

Last weekend I had a wonderful time when my friend Sara Shaffer came to visit. Gage was away on a kayak trip, so it was just us girls! Right before the weekend, I found out that Sara is ALSO pregnant, which made the weekend even better! We both decided that we wanted a lazy weekend, so we rented movies, ate good food and took lots of naps - perfect!!
I hadn't given a second thought to missing the kayak trip until Gage came back with these ...
Dang! I do hate missing a great outdoor experience. We will be planning a trip down the buffalo river next spring. :) Anyone wanna come?

2 comments:

Sara Shaffer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara Shaffer said...

It was a perfect weekend! Thanks again for the fun. Buffalo River does look neat. Would love to go!!