Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Camera!

Gage and I were able to purchase a new camera as our Christmas/birthday gifts from my family ... it is awesome!  It is the Nikon D5000 and it takes fabulous pictures and videos.  We haven't even begun to learn how to use it yet, but we have had fun taking pictures, none-the-less!  It's a good thing we will have a new subject to photograph soon ... otherwise we would end up with the "world's most photographed pets" (and gardens!)

Speaking of baby, we sure are ready to meet him!  Less than two weeks and counting!  Time seems to me innncchhiiiing along.  Looking forward to this weekend and having mom, Libby and the kids here!  Maybe when Peanut hears his cousins, he will decide to make an early arrival (wishful thinking, right?)   

Look!  I'm behaving!  Laying down, feet are up (just don't zoom in on my feet, K? ... someday they will be back to normal ... I hope ...)  Honestly, behaving isn't quite so hard any more.  I once again don't have energy to do much of anything.  Last night I was in bed by *gulp* 7:30.  Totally asleep by 8:00.  I know, I know "enjoy the sleep while you can".  (If I had a nickel for everytime someone said that ...)



This is Ralph's favorite spot ... laying right. on. my. belly.  He is so weird. 


These are the last pregnant pictures I will post of myself.  Not liking pictures so much right now, but Gage really liked these two, so I told him I would post them.  Uck.

And here is a slideshow of Gage and my "practice shots" with our new camera.  Lots of fun!  Can't believe we still have so many flowers and plants to shoot this late in November.





3 comments:

Libby said...

yeah for the new camera!! can't wait to see you tomorrow!! that was one of my most favorite shirts I think - from pickles and ice cream :)

Rhonda said...

Great Pics Sara! And you really look great! I remember this time of year when i was due with Libby -- who they thought was to be here on Nov. 2, but did not arrive until the 26th, with some help from the Dr.! Think the days surely must have been off, but oh my that wait in between was soooo long! But of course, so very worth it -- pretty much how she still is today, very independent! :D Have a great weekend and take shots of the kids for all to watch! God Bless!

Sara Shaffer said...

I think you look great in the pictures. So fun to see your belly!! Glad you were able to get a new camera. I would let Tips sleep on my belly if he didn't weigh 16 lbs! A little too much weight. Glad you are able to rest more often! Can't wait to see the new one! So excited for you!