Monday, November 2, 2009

Enjoy it while you can ...


Ralph loves to curl up on laps.  He especially loves to lay on my ever-expanding belly.  He has no idea what is about to come.  Enjoy the empty laps while you can, Ralph ...

How will these creatures react to the tiny person who is about to rock their peaceful world?  Only a month or so until we find out!


I did find time to work on our wedding scrapbooks this weekend.  What a great feeling!  I finished the second of four scrapbooks ... the book containing pictures of my bridal showers and all of our wedding cards and memorabilia.  It was really fun to look back through all of that stuff!  A few years ago, I completed our honeymoon scrapbook.  Now the two I have left are our pre-wedding parties (bachelor and bachelorette parties) and the actual WEDDING!  The wedding book is my next project.  I'm excited!


My craft room ... ready to start on the wedding scrapbook!


The scrapbook I completed this weekend.  Success!



It's weird ... it has been sooo hard to get back into scrapbooking after not working on projects for a few years.  Possibly because I was so overwhelmed by all of the un-scrapped pictures?  But now that I am in the swing and have plans for plenty of projects, I am loving it! 

Still hope to get to our construction albums before the baby comes.  Hmmm, that may be a little ambitious ...

3 comments:

Libby said...

maybe I can get inspired looking at your pictures :) I am sooo behind!

Sara Shaffer said...

Glad you are able to get some of your scrapbooking done before the baby comes. I know I'm starting to get overwhelmed with things I want to get done before the little one arrives! Praying you get it all done!

Anonymous said...

Oh, you guys have NO IDEA what behind really is . . .I've done Laurie's scrapbooks up to where she's 6-8, and she just turned 21! And, all I've done on Katie's books is several years in her dance album. Got to get lots more done on Katie's books before her graduation party next May! Sarah, I'm glad you've made time to work on your wedding albums. Scrapbooking can be so relaxing and enjoyable! Love, Linda