Monday, May 23, 2011

EEK

We learned something last week.  Lucy is good at "treeing" things.  See?  Here she is, looking up at her "prey."  Now wait, I can hear your questions now.  "It looks like she's on your porch ...  What could she have treed on your porch?  And WHERE?"



Look closely ...


Yeah.


At least we know she's not going to sit passively by and let snakes take over the farm. 
 But still ...

And NO, I did not take these pictures (are you crazy?).
I wasn't even home at the time, thank GOD.

3 comments:

Libby said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I have sat in that chair and it just creeps me out!!!
:)
xxoo

Sara Shaffer said...

Oh my! That gave me the heebie geebies or however you spell that! Good to know you have a watch cat to save you from things like that! Tips would just look at it, then look at us as if to say, do something about it.

Don Hineman said...

What kind of snake is that? Something we don't have in Western Kansas. Copperhead? Cottonmouth? Cobra? PYTHON? Never mind... I really don't want to know. - Papa Don