Monday, December 6, 2010

One Year Old Baby Boy

Our Bruce turned one year old yesterday!  Thoughts on my first year of motherhood to come later. 

For now, I'm sitting with my little man in the hospital.  He came down with the stomach flu on Thursday night and we have been fighting to keep him hydrated ever since then.  Things had been going okay until this morning when little man stopped drinking fluids.  We went to the doctor who sent us to the hospital for and IV to get him rehydrated.  We should be able to go home later this evening.  Right now he's cuddled up with daddy in the hospital bed watching Sponge Bob Squarepants. 

Just a minor set back.  Bruce will be motoring around again soon, I am sure. 

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oh I am thinking of you ... all of you... so hard to see them sick and dehydrated.... Lexy had that happen right before she turned 3... So love the pics Libby has posted of him with his cousins. You have the sweetest little guy and so looks up to his cousins...
Saying a little prayer for all of you!

Sara Shaffer said...

Praying Bruce is feeling better. I'm sorry to hear that he is sick. Happy Birthday to him! I meant to email you yesterday.

Lindsay Bucl said...

I hope Bruce is feeling better. I can't believe he is 1 already! Happy Birthday Bruce!!