Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Best cat EVER

You be the judge, but I'm pretty sure this is the best cat EVER.  After repeated maulings over the course of the weekend, Lucy was still just as happy as a clam!  You probably won't believe me, but she was purring through this whole ordeal.








Yes, Bruce is in fact, lifting the kitty up by the neck in this one. 




I swear this is an optical illusion.  I really did not let my son lick a cat's ear.  (He definitely tried, though!)




Gotta get some Koda lovin' in, too!












LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this boy!!

6 comments:

Libby said...

I think these are the best pictures EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Omigosh. I laughed until I cried!

Papa Don

Anonymous said...

Is it my imagination, or does Bruce bear a striking resemblance to Calvin? Better change the cat's name to Hobbes.
- Papa Don

laura mcpherson said...

These are the most adorable pics!! Looks like you have a little animal lover!!

p.s. who's old blue truck in the back! Caught my eye, and I'd be happy to photograph Bruce on/in/with it anyday =)

Rhonda said...

Reminds me of Lexy dressing her kitty in doll clothes, blankets, diapers, holding him as he dangled under her arm, strolling him around in her baby stroller. That cat purred and purred and pretty much laid around for more! Gotta find those pics! You have the sweetest little animal lover ever!

Sara Shaffer said...

Great pics! What a patient cat and I love the one with Koda's head in Bruce's lap!