Friday, April 30, 2010

Five years

Here we were five years ago today:


Has it really been five years already??? 

And here is our house TWO years ago today ... oh wait, there was no house!  The construction crew showed up for the first day of work two years ago today.  Amazing! 


And here are some current pictures.  Below are my boys this morning.  :)


It's so HARD to wake up on a rainy morning!




"Hi!  Wanna play?  I'm getting really good at grabbing things and shoving them in my mouth!"

Last weekend relazing on the porch! 

Lately, I have been feeling simply overwhelmed by how amazingly blessed I am.  Every so often, I find myself thinking, "It just doesn't get any better than this.  This moment, right here, is what life is all about."  Wow!  Praise God for all of the amazing blessings in my life!

Here's to another awesome five years (and five more after that, and five after that, and after that ...)

3 comments:

Sara Shaffer said...

Happy Anniversary!! What great memories you all have made over 5 years. Love the pictures! Have a blessed day and weekend.

laura mcpherson said...

Happy Anniversary! Isn't it amazing how fast the years go...and they only seem to get better! What a blessing, for sure. Love the pic of you and Bruce! It was great to see you the other day :)

sarah k said...

I was just thinking about your anniversary this morning while looking outside at the blowing SNOW. Isn't spring supposed to be here by now?? Anyhow, it did serve to remind me of the morning of your wedding. You called my house early in the morning with the (very dry) words, "Sooo...snow melted at your house yet?"
We'll be at home for a couple of days over memorial day weekend--any chance you'll be there too?