Sunday, February 7, 2010

Good one!

That was funny, wasn't it?  ... How I said I was going to post new pictures each day?  Did I say every DAY?  I totally meant each WEEK.  :)  That sounds more realistic.

In any case, here are some new ones from the weekend!

Snuggling with Papa Don is the best!

Sacked out

Love my Grandma Diana

Family pic

Great Grandma Barbara


Mom and Dad came to visit for the weekend, and on Saturday night, we had Diana and Lloyd, Barbara, and Roger up to celebrate Gage's birthday and Mom's birthday.  It was wonderful!  I just kept thinking all night how incredibly blessed we are.  Wish we could have a big family gathering each week!

This afternoon, Gage, Emily, Bruce and I had some quiet family time, which was equally wonderful.  Bruce sacked out on me while we all watched "Nanny McPhee" and then played "Life".  What a great weekend!

2 comments:

Sara Shaffer said...

Sure am enjoying seeing the pics you are posting! Glad you were able to have some family time.

Don Hineman said...

OK, the week is up tomorrow. Where's the new pictures? - Papa Don