Thursday, November 1, 2012

Meet Marley

The newest member of our family.


She is just the best!  I don't know what we did before we had our little lab puppy!  (oh right ... enjoyed un-chewed belongings ... but that's a whole different post.)


Look out, Milo!


Puppy's in da house!



Deep down, I think Milo likes her.  He just doesn't know it yet.





"What?  You mean the cat's NOT an acceptable chew toy??"


Bruce likes his new puppy, but she is a little rambunctious for him.  I think it's a little overwhelming!



But I think they will learn to be great pals!




 "Finally.  Higher ground.  I think I'm safe ..."

1 comment:

Don Hineman said...

These photos remind me of Scout tackling Sparky and the two of them rolling around together. Sparky is the only cat who will tolerate him. The older cats all put him in his place for now, but it appears Scout is a budding cat terrorist.