Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter!

Bruce got to participate in THREE Easter egg hunts on Easter weekend.  The first was at Uncle Ted's on Saturday night ...





 ... with cousins Jonah and Gavin!






"It's a REAL egg, mommy!"  (Of course, by the chocolate smeared around his mouth, you can tell they weren't ALL real ...)


And another egg hunt first thing on Easter morning ...




(I think someone is due for a haircut)





 ... and again after Easter dinner!  











Someone has had enough sugar.  :)


Happy Easter!  (Only a week late ...)

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

I just love your pics... He is looking soooo much older... So darn CUTE

Sara Shaffer said...

Looks like someone had a great time! And I love his hat!

laura mcpherson said...

Oh my goodness, Sarah! He's getting so big! LOVE the Easter hat :) I miss that little guy!