Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Blossoms

Gage took these pictures last week.  Those of you who have heard about our week will be able to tell that these were taken EARLY in the week.  Pre-fat lip.  Pre-black eye.  (separate incidents ...).  Let's just say it was a rough week and leave it at that, okay?


But the blossoms, oh the blossoms!  Aren't they beautiful this year?  Just imagine how amazing they will be once these peach trees are fully grown!







Yes, I realize there isn't a single blossom in a few of these pictures, but I couldn't resist posting them.  :)


Gage says we have to pick off all the fruit again this year to allow the trees to grow.  *sigh*  Someday soon, I will have my very own peaches.  


But not this year.

1 comment:

Sara Shaffer said...

Nice pictures! We have blossoms on our peach tree too. I am excited. We had quite a few last year so I can't wait to see how many we get this year. Bruce is getting to be quite the young man. Where did the 2 years go?