Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pictures!

I wish I had a good excuse for taking TWO WEEKS to get this link up, but I really have none. I could blame it on the rigors or motherhood or the lack or sleep, but in truth I've just been thoroughly enjoying my time off from work with my son, and not worrying too much about things I should do.

In any case, check out this link for Bruce's first (professional) pictures. 

http://elephantjuicedesigns.com/

Once you enter the site, go to client viewing, and then of course to Bruce Olen.  :)  Laura does an awesome job with her pictures - we were so glad she was available!

I know I should be posting more pictures of Bruce myself and I should be doing a better job of writing about what we have been up to lately.  But I still have two weeks left of maternity leave, and for that time, I'm giving myself permission to do whatever I want.  :)  Maybe I will feel more responsible when I head back to work.  Maybe.
P.S.  Okay, I won't completely hold out!  We have been SO enjoying Bruce smiling and cooing the past few weeks - so cute!!!  I keep trying to capture his smiles on camera ... this is the best I could get so far ...

2 comments:

Libby said...

ok, but seriously, you have some aunts, uncles and cousins of the little man who need to know what you are doing :) haha!! we need pictures of the little man - no words, just pictures! love laura's!! miss you guys!

Rhonda said...

Enjoy every minute of "YOUR" time. It all goes by so fast.... and I love his sweet little smile... God Bless!!