Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Colorado Vacation

We just got home from a long weekend in Gunnison with my family ... wish we were still in Colorado together!  We only had a few days in the mountains, but it was still a great trip!  We did a little fishing (okay, the boys did a LOT of fishing) but otherwise just hung out and played with the kids.  Good times!

Gage and me just outside our cabin - here's a glimpse of my ever-expanding belly for those of you who have been asking!
We enjoyed a campfire and smores outside the cabin on our last night in Colorado
Yummy marshmellows!
"I've got my marshmellow, too!"
"...but I'd rather feed myself pasta with marinara sauca - yum-o!"
Gage catching a Kokanee Salmon in the Taylor River.  We were in Gunnison at just the right time of year to catch the Salmon run.

Catch of the day! 

3 comments:

Randa said...

Hey Sara,
Looks like you had a great weekend! I have a TON of maternity clothes from Libby and I, let me know when we can hook up for you to get them. :)

Randa

Rhonda said...

Wow! It looks heavenly....especially with Kalo and Maggie! Glad you had a great weekend and you look great!

Sara Shaffer said...

Looks like you all had a great time! Fun to see a picture of your belly!